- Galaxy J2 2018 is the latest version of Samsung’s hit J2 models
- Galaxy J2 2018 is pre-loaded with Samsung Mall which revolutionises online shopping
Samsung, India’s No.1 and most trusted consumer electronics and mobile phones brand, further strengthened its best-selling range of Galaxy J series smartphones by introducing Galaxy J2 2018. The new Galaxy J2 2018 comes preloaded with Samsung Mall, a revolutionary new service, that lets users shop by clicking a picture of the desired product and automatically getting results for the item across popular e-commerce platforms.
Galaxy J2 2018 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory. The device also has an advanced ‘Device Maintenance’ feature which optimizes device performance automatically. Galaxy J2 2018 comes with Samsung’s innovative memory-saving feature that automatically directs content from social media applications to the external memory card.
Galaxy J2 2018 features 5.0” Super AMOLED display and 2,600 mAh battery, providing best in class viewing experience. The 8-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash, make Galaxy J2 2018 the perfect choice for capturing great pictures in any lighting condition.
Samsung Mall is the latest ‘Make for India’ innovation that uses artificial intelligence to power a new way to shop online. The key features include:
- Visual Search – Click a picture of any product and Samsung Mall shows results of similar products from across popular online shopping sites. Consumers can also use a picture in the gallery to perform a search. This powerful feature uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to deliver results basis the picture.
- One-stop Shop – Samsung Mall automatically searches for the image across top online shopping sites to deliver easy price comparisons
- Universal Cart – Users can add items from across online platforms to a single cart for simplified online purchase experience.
“Galaxy J2 2018 reiterates Samsung’s commitment towards meaningful innovations that delight our customers. For this device, we focussed on two trends amongst Indian youth – growth of online shopping and high usage of Social media platforms. Samsung Mall uses artificial intelligence to revolutionise the way customers shop online with visual search. For avid social media users, Samsung’s proprietary ‘Move to Memory Card’ feature is an advanced memory management solution that de-clutters the internal memory, thereby enhancing the smartphone experience.” Sumit Walia, Director, Mobile business, Samsung India, said.
Galaxy J2 2018 will be available at INR 8,190 in Gold, Black and Pink colour from April 27th. Additionally, Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 customers on Jio, India’s only All-4G network would be entitled to get a first-of-its-kind instant cashback of Rs.2750 in their MyJio account on recharging with Rs 198 or Rs 299 plan. They would also get an extra 10GB of 4G data on every recharge for the next 10 recharges, giving them the freedom to enjoy streaming cricket, music or video and much more.
|Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 Specifications|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core processor|
|Display||5” qHD Super AMOLED display|
|Camera||8MP Rear Camera + 5MP Front Camera
Front & Rear LED Flash
|FHD (1920 x 1080) | @30fps
|Wi-Fi : 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Sensor||Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor|
|Memory||2GB RAM + 16GB Internal Memory
Expandable up to 256GB
|Dimension||143.8mm x 72.3mm x 8.4mm|